William Cowper sutiyuq runaqa (26 ñiqin ayamarq'a killapi 1731 watapi paqarisqa Berkhamsted llaqtapi - 25 ñiqin ayriway killapi 1800 watapi wañusqa East Dereham llaqtapi) huk Inlatirra mama llaqtayuq qillqaqmi qarqan.
Taytanː John Cowper; Mamanː Ann Donne.
Warmiː Mary Powell.
- Olney Hymns, 1779, in collaboration with John Newton
- John Gilpin, 1782
- The Task, 1785
- Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, 1791
Iñiypa yupaychana takiLlamk'apuy
- 127 Jesus! where'er thy people meet
- 357 The Spirit breathes upon the word
- 450 There is a fountain, filled with blood
- 790 Hark! my soul! it is the Lord
- 856 To Jesus, the Crown of my hope
- 871 Far from the world, O Lord! I flee
- 885 My Lord! how full of sweet content (1782 translation)
- 932 What various hindrances we meet
- 945 Oh! for a closer walk with God
- 965 When darkness long has veiled my mind
- 1002 'Tis my happiness below
- 1009 O Lord! in sorrow I resign (1782 translation)
- 1029 O Lord! my best desire fulfill
- 1043 There is a safe and secret place
- 1060 God of my life! to thee I call